Tuesday, July 3, 2012

LADIES: Learn How to say "Yes Dear"

Ladies, When a man comes home from work, or is just waking up, or is trying to go to sleep, or whatever the hell he is doing, tone down on the attitudes ok. I mean I know that you guys are wired up different, but when a man thinks of a woman, he just wants to hear, "yes dear". If you can just remember that, you can pretty much get what you want from us. A little gets you a lot sometimes. You women have those days when something is wrong, but when we ask whats wrong, you say its nothing but you still carry the attitude. Speaking from a married mans opinion, da shit gets on my nerves. Unless your man has pissed you off, you should never walk around pissed at him, he is there to make things right. I can't tell you how many times I have came home and a attitude was just sitting there waiting for me. So ladies, know matter what happened during your day, if u got a problem, tell your man, if you don't want to discuss it, hide the attitude, and remember to say "Yes Dear".

4 comments:

  1. I will bite my tongue off saying that...lol!
    Vanessa...
    www.vaysylver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Vanessa, sign up for my site www.blackconvo.com. I think that you would like it! Join in and make some posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works and I don't mind playing happy housewife cause my honey pampers me just the same.

    ReplyDelete