Friday, June 29, 2012

Fella's: Wine and Dine her Sometimes!

Ok, Ive talked about the woman enough, now it is time to jump on the brothers for a min. Fella's Sometime's we are just asking for someone to just come and taker our women away. I mean, I know some women that I would personally tell to go out and get someone else. For someone that GOD put in charge to run things, we are some real fools sometimes. I did not realize how many men there are that give their women no attention. Let me tell you how I found this out. I'm from macon,ga (WE CALL IT MAYBERRY), and it is nothing to do in this city most of the time. The city has gone for bad with all of the violence and everything. We are only an hour away from Atlanta, and this is where me an my wife go as much as possible to have a grown up time. We often attend concerts, fine dining, plays, and other events on the weekend just to get away. I'm thinking once I got married that I would be double dating with some married friends or family, but its not going that way. When me and my wife choose to take a little trip, we sometimes ask other couples to go, and its like pulling teeth. I cannot get any of these dudes to take there woman anywhere. I mean most women will be ready to go out of town for a weekend of nice hotel rooms, drinks, and festivities, but fella's you are killing me. I know that the economy is screwed, but everything does not have to be expensive. There are some days when we just get a room, and stroll downtown. You can do this no matter where you are located. Brothers when did we get so careless with our women. Don't you know that women like attention, and a little wine and dining. It does not even have to be expensive, believe me, I don't have it like that at all. I have put together cheap bus trips for couple's, and the women were always down to go, but the men were so cheap, or whatever it is with them. Don't you want your woman fella's? I mean what is it, do you want her to go else where for the attention? Im not saying that you have to walk on egg shells to keep your woman, but dam, you don't want to hand her over neither. I know so many of us that will go shoot poole with the guys, but won't spend 20 bucks on a meal on her. You have to make you lady feel special, because if this goes on for a while, and that guy at work is talking about having a little fun, he just might stand a chance. So Wine and Dine your wife, girlfriend, friend, cut buddy, boo thang, home girl, friend girl, or whatever that it is you call her. It's our job to take care of our women!

2 comments:

  1. For me, it's not so much about where the restaurant is, but rather, just that he's still thinking to "court" me even after we've been together a long time. You're so right--women love some good, focused attention.~B

    Hope you'll drop by our new rlship blog http://BarbieandherKen.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Will be sure to check you guys out!

    ReplyDelete